Living in a Retirement Residence Now
Welcome to Levante Thrive for Wellness
A big part of living your best life centers around healthy living. Our Thrive for Wellness program is about empowering you to live well. We start by getting to know you and exploring your goals. Once we understand your priorities, we can then help you create a Wellness Plan that makes sense to you and expands your life in our community.
- Thrive for Wellness focuses on maximizing an optimal level of functioning, enabling residents to maintain maximum level of independence for as their long as possible
- Personalized goals and action plans that clearly identify what the individual can and should do independently
- Emphasis is placed on learning more about who our residents are, as unique and special people, with a great story to tell.
Thriving at Riverview Terrace
Key elements of what it means to thrive at a
Levante Living residence
Physical ExerciseA key to longevity and brain health. Let’s stay active together!
Social WellbeingOne of the best things about retirement living—you are not alone!
Creative ActivitiesExplore your creative side by making something new.
Learning and GrowthExpand your knowledge by taking one of our classes.
Emotional SupportOur community, both residents and team members, support each other! Need help? Just reach out.
Spiritual EnrichmentOur residence has opportunities for spiritual enrichment! Ask the Executive Director for details.
Staying Healthy at Riverview Terrace
When considering the move to a retirement residence, health and safety are probably at the top your list. All Levante Living residences are committed to offering a welcoming environment that focuses on infection control protocols You can expect the following at each Levante Living residence:
- Conveniently located hand sanitizing stations
- Adherence to directives and public health guidelines including physical distancing in all common areas
- Active screening and mandatory masks for all staff and visitors
- Ongoing staff Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) training
- Universal masking and appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE) for all staff
- Deep cleaning in high touch and common areas
- Recreation programs adjusted to meet physical distancing requirements and strong infection control practices implemented
To get a better idea of Charlotte Villa, take a look at our photo gallery.
- 24-hour onsite nursing support and monitoring by Personal Support Workers supervised by Director of Care and Assistant Director of Care
- Personal Care Consultation with Director of Care
- In-house Doctor consultation
- In-suite meal service if ill
- Medication Management includes assistance with administration, storage and processing of prescribed medications by physician
- Emergency Care Attendant Call System with Wearable Technology
- Weekly change and laundry of linens and towels
- Weekly personal laundry done on an individual basis
- Weekly housekeeping - vacuuming, dusting, floors washed, bathroom sanitized
- Daily garbage pickup.